Colleague Tariff

Where can colleagues go for free, impartial advice about their energy?

For impartial advice on switching tariff or supplier, you can visitthe Citizens Advice website or call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on 03454
04 05 06.

You can also save money on your energy bill by following a range of energy-saving tips. For
simple, practical advice, you can contact our trained Energy Saving Advisers on 0800 093 7537.

Did you find this information useful?