Bills & Payment

My Annual Statement advises me that I can save money by switching my tariff, how do I switch?

It’s simple to switch to another Co-operative Energy tariff. If you want to switch, click here and do it all online. Once your switch is complete and processed, you’ll receive confirmation that your switch is complete. All the information required to complete a comparison can be found on your Annual Statement. Please be aware that if you wish to switch to another supplier, or another tariff with us, you may be required to pay a cancellation fee if it’s before the end of your fixed term contract. Details of tariff cancellation fees can be found on your Annual Statement. 

Did you find this information useful?