My Account

Can I transfer my account to my new property?

An energy company only supplies the property, not the person so unfortunately, it is not possible to take us with you.   So that there is no interruption in supply at your new property you will automatically take on whichever energy company is already supplying that property.  We can, however, switch your energy supply back to The Co-operative Energy.  Call our Sales Team on 0800 093 7511 who will be happy to quote you for the most competitive tariff and take care of the switchover process for you.

Did you find this information useful?