How do I change the email address I log on with?
If you’ve recently changed your email address, or if you’ve been directed to this page from a different area, you will need to re-register your online account. This is a simple process and to complete this you will need:
- Your energy account number
- The password you gave us when you signed up
Once you complete all the steps you will be able to use your account as normal, instantly.
- First, you will need to log out of your online account
- Click here and fill in the form using your new email address and the password you would like to use to log in with. Remember this is case sensitive.
- Click on the ‘Enrol ‘ button
- Enter your energy account number and the password you gave us when you signed up
- Log out
- Log back in with your new email address and password
If you get an error after step 1 to say that the email address is already in use, click here and enter your email address to retrieve your password – you should be able to log in from there.
If you are unable to complete all the steps, or if you’re still having trouble, click here to send us a message. Don’t forget to tell us what steps you’ve done so far so we can help you as quickly as possible.