Society & Membership

Can I redeem my vouchers off my Energy bills?

Co-operative Energy will accept The Midcounties Share of the Profit vouchers as full or part payment.

If you would like to take your Share of the Profits vouchers off your energy bill, the easiest way to let us know is to  click here and login or register to the online  membership portal. From here you’ll be able to manage your points and choose how your Share of the Profits is given to you.

Did you find this information useful?