Where can I go for free, impartial advice about my energy?

It's easy to get free, independent advice so that you "know your rights" as an energy consumer. You might want to get a better deal, find out how to make a complaint, get advice about the quality of your electricity or gas supply, or ask for help if you're struggling to pay your bills.


To "know your rights" visit www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energy for up to date information or contact the Citizens Advice consumer service on 03454 04 05 06.


If you’re having difficulties paying your energy bill, the first thing to do is give us a call on
Freephone: 0800 093 0693 and we’ll do everything we can to help things work out for you.


*The price increase/decrease is the average increase/decrease based on Ofgem’s national average energy consumption of 12,000 kWh for gas and 3,100 kWh for electricity.

Did you find this information useful?