Where can I go for free, impartial advice about my energy?

For impartial advice on switching tariff or supplier, you can visit: www.citizensadvice.org.uk/energyor call the Citizens Advice consumer helpline on: 03454 04 05 06.


You can also save money on your energy bill by following a range of energy-saving tips. For simple, practical advice, you can contact our trained Energy Saving Advisers on: 0800 093 7511.

Did you find this information useful?