Co-op Fix & Fly Survey
Prize draw terms and conditions
*Terms & Conditions
1. Must be a Co-operative Energy customer
2. The winner will receive £50 worth of a currency of their choosing
3..The promoter is: Cooperative Energy Part of Midcounties Cooperative Ltd (company no. 6993470) whose registered office is at Co-operative Energy, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick CV34 6DA.
4. Employees of Cooperative Energy and Midcounties Cooperative or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
5. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
6. Customers may only submit one entry.
7. Closing date for entry will be 28 October 2016 after this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. No alternative to the prize will be offered.
12. Winner will be chosen by 9 November 2016.
13. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be given.
15. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Co-operative Energy, Energy House, Athena Drive, Leamington Spa, CV34 6NG
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.