Win a £100 Midcounties Co-operative Voucher
The warmer weather is making us feel a little generous. Take advantage of the summer months - save your energy. Turn the heating off and ditch the TV - Have some family time instead!
While you're having fun in the sun, we're offering you the chance to win £100 in Midcounties Co-operative vouchers to spend on food, holidays, childcare or even your energy bill!
All you need to do is click here and like our Facebook page by 20 May to be in with a chance of winning
Terms and Conditions:
- Must like our Facebook page between 7 May 2017 and 20 May 2017
- The winner will receive £100 in vouchers to be used in any Midcounties Co-operative including; food, childcare, energy, travel, funeral and healthcare
- The promoter is: Co-operative Energy Part of Midcounties Cooperative Ltd (company no. 6993470) whose registered office is at Co-operative Energy, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick CV34 6DA.
- Employees of Cooperative Energy and Midcounties Cooperative or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to win the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 20 May 2017 at 0:01am, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- Winner will be picked at random from a list of users who have liked the page within the timeframe set out in point 1
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
- An individual’s privacy settings on Facebook may prevent us from seeing some entries, Co-operative Energy does not hold responsibility to ensure every name is visible and winners will only be picked from visible entries
- No alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be notified on Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Co-operative Energy, Energy House, Athena Drive, Leamington Spa, CV34 6NG
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.