It’s a little chilly outside now to go howling at the moon so friendly werewolves like to stay inside with their night lights. But traditional energy-efficient lighting is just no match for the full moon. Luckily, we’re helping friendly werewolves everywhere this hallo-green with our instantly bright, energy efficient LED lightbulbs.
You’ll howl with delight too as we give you 25% off all LED lightbulbs in our Co-operative Energy Saving store. Enter the code HALLOGREEN17 at the checkout to get your discount and keep your friendly werewolves happy. Valid until 30 november 2017
5 Reasons to use LED Light Bulbs this Halloween
No tricks, but all the treats with 25% LED light bulbs this Halloween
- Any horror film fan worth their salt knows that dim lighting is just an invitation for trouble. LED lights are reliable and long lasting, so you won’t have to worry about flickering bulbs attracting the wrong sorts this Hallows Eve.
- If you’re a friendly werewolf and either sensitive to the autumnal air or concerned about being out and about at this time of year, stay indoors and howl at your energy efficient night lights; the warm, cosy alternative to moon-howling.
- Vampires love to hang out in the shadows, avoiding sunlight. Keep them at bay by fooling them into thinking its day light in your house with instantly bright LED bulbs.
- Halloween’s a scary time. It’s OK if you want to sleep with the lights on so you can be vigilant of any sneaky ghosts and ghouls. Energy efficient bulbs mean your lights can stay on until dawn breaks without racking up a vast bill.
- Illuminate your porch or front door. Shine a light on those pesky trick or treaters so you can see exactly who’s-a-knocking at your door and either pretend you’re out or greet them with treats.