Return to all articles
We're proud to be an energy supplier with a heart. So proud that we've decided to celebrate! It's time for you to get involved and tell us what your favourite thing about being a member with Co-op Energy is.
Maybe you love the fact that you have a say in our annual general meetings? Perhaps you like gathering your membership points or maybe you love nothing more than to hear about all the good work we've done in your community as a co-operative. Whatever it is, click here and reply to our post on Facebook before the 1st of September 2017 and you could be the lucky winner chosen at random to win £100 in Midcounties Co-operative vouchers.
Full terms and conditions can be found below. Good luck!
Terms & Conditions
- Must submit an entry by 01/09/2017 to the Co-operative Energy Facebook page in the form of a comment on the original post found here.
- The winner will receive a £100 Midcounties food voucher. The promoter is: Co-operative Energy Part of Midcounties Cooperative Ltd (company no. 6993470) whose registered office is at Co-operative Energy, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick CV34 6DA.
- Employees of Cooperative Energy and Midcounties Cooperative or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition. entrants may submit more than one entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 01/09/2017, after this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen by 08/09/2017.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook private message within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be given.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Co-operative Energy, Energy House, Athena Drive, Leamington Spa, CV34 6NG
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Images submitted to the competition are subject to the social media terms and conditions of usage.