Happy summer! While your heating bill may be lower, there is still lots more you can do to help look after our planet. To be in with the chance of winning a £100 Midcounties Co-operative Food voucher, all you have to do is tell us your favourite energy saving tip.
We’ll start: You’ll be amazed at the brightness and instant energy savings by switching to LED bulbs. Not only do they use significantly less energy than traditional bulbs, they work instantly, so no more having to wait for a traditional energy-saving bulb to gradually light up!
To enter, simply comment on our Facebook page or tweet us with your tip and the hashtag #CoopEnergyComp to win!
The winner will be chosen by 31 July and the winning tip featured in the next newsletter.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be a Co-operative Energy customer
- Must submit a tip by 07/07/2017 to the Co-operative Energy Facebook or Twitter page.
- The winner will receive a £100 Midcounties food voucher. The promoter is: Co-operative Energy Part of Midcounties Cooperative Ltd (company no. 6993470) whose registered office is at Co-operative Energy, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick CV34 6DA.
- Employees of Cooperative Energy and Midcounties Cooperative or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are not permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition. Customers may submit more than one entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 07/07/2017, after this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prize will be offered.
- Winners will be chosen by 31/07/2017.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be given.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Co-operative Energy, Energy House, Athena Drive, Leamington Spa, CV34 6NG
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Images submitted to the competition are subject to the social media terms and conditions of usage.
- The person entering the competition must either ‘like’ the Co-operative Energy Facebook page or follow @coopenergy on Twitter when submitting their entry.