Discover how it works, plus all the benefits and savings that come with it
You may have seen our online only tariffs advertised. You may already be an online only customer. But if you’re still not 100% clear on the benefits of our newest kind of tariff, this article is here to help.
How online only tariffs work
Because you manage your online only tariff yourself, and it’s all based online, our admin costs are lower than usual.
This means that we can pass our cost savings straight on to you, so you can enjoy a cheaper tariff. It’s all part of our practice of fair play.
What are the rules of an online only tariff?
- You must provide a valid email address, so you can sign up, access your online account, and receive bills
- You must pay by Direct Debit
- To get the best rates you must opt for paperless billing – we’ll send you your bills via email
- You must provide us with quarterly meter readings through your online account
- Only available to customers who sign up for dual fuel services
Ticking all of these boxes helps to reduce our admin costs. And because of this, we can afford to lower the price of your energy. It’s as simple as that.
What are the benefits of an online only tariff?
Overall, an online only tariff should both lower your bills and help you take control of your energy account. This is all thanks to:
- Reduced unit costs
- Free 24/7 account access
- Instant online access to our help centre – no more call centre queues
- A full historic breakdown of your payments, charges and meter readings
- Online account reviews to help you see if you could save more
Could you save more with our latest online only tariff? You can switch and save online in minutes. Get a quote now.