Renew your membership
Renew your Midcounties Co-operative membership and switch from your current energy provider to Co-operative Energy to receive a FREE £50 Midcounties Co-operative food voucher*.
Don’t have a food store in your area? Don’t worry, your voucher can also be used against your Energy bill.
To take advantage of this offer, simply:
- Click here to complete a comparison and choose one of our energy tariffs before 30 July 2017
- Your £50 Midcounties Co-operative food voucher will be sent to you once you are on supply
At Co-op Energy, we’re an energy supplier with a difference. We work hard to be completely clear and transparent, focusing on our members, customers and long-term sustainability and, as a co-operative, we’re owned and run by our members. With a range of competitive tariffs to choose from, you can receive the very best deals on both fixed and variable tariffs.
Terms and Conditions
- All Midcounties Co-operative Members who sign up to Co-operative Energy during our campaign will receive a £50 Midcounties Co-operative Food voucher
- The promotion is only available to “dormant” members who have been contacted direct by Midcounties Co-operative inviting them to sign up to Co-operative Energy
- Vouchers are only redeemable at Midcounties Co-operative Food stores
- Vouchers will be sent via post to the supply address named on their Co-operative Energy account once you are on supply
- If you do not have a local Midcounties Co-operative Food Store, you can credit the voucher against your Energy account
- To credit the voucher against your account, post the voucher to our head office, quoting your account number:
Co-op Energy Limited
Energy House, Athena Drive
Tachbrook Park, Leamington Spa
- The Midcounties Co-operative and/or Co-op Energy are not liable for lost vouchers
- The voucher is non-transferable and no cash equivalent is available