How do I remove access to my account from another user?
If you wish to remove access to your account, you can do this by following the following steps:
- Click here and log in to your online account
- Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab
- Click on the plus sign next to your account
- You should see a list of people who have access to your account
- Click ‘Revoke’ next to the person you want to remove access from
- Click ‘OK’
This will remove access to your account. However, if the other user has added your account by enrolling it into their online account, you will need to get in touch with us via the 'Contact Us' link below to revoke access.