Other help

How will I receive my Share of the Profits?

Unless you choose otherwise, we send out your Share of the Profits in the form of vouchers, which are posted to your home address. You can use your vouchers in any of the outlets displaying the Co-operative Membership logo where they can be redeemed or exchanged for cash. You will need to have your membership card with you to use the vouchers. You can also choose to pay it into your share account or donate your Share of the Profits to charity.

If you would prefer to have your Share of the Profits credited against your energy bill, which some members find more convenient, or select an option other than vouchers, you can either go online to the membership portalor give us a call on 0800 435 902. You will need to provide your 18 digit membership card number when you call. 

Did you find this information useful?