Get creative for your chance to win a delicious £100 Love2Shop voucher!
As this month’s energy saving tips are all designed to get the whole family involved, we thought it was only right that our latest competition did too.
That’s why for our egg-citing Easter competition, we want you and the kids to get creative and decorate your very own Easter egg.
We don’t mind whether you colour it, paint it, or cut and stick it – we just want to see your creativity at its best. All you need to do is print off the outline – then let your imagination run wild!
The most impressive design will win a £100 Love 2 Shop voucher, so you can treat yourself to some nice Easter goodies! Prizes don’t come much sweeter than that!
HOW TO ENTER:
Download and print off your egg outline.
Post your decorated egg back to us at:
Competitions at Co-operative Energy, Energy House, Athena Drive, Tachbrook Park, Leamington Spa, CV34 6RQ.
Scan/take a photo your egg and email it to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make sure we receive your decorated eggs by Wednesday 6 April 2016, as we cannot accept any decorated eggs received after this date.
Terms & Conditions
- Must be a Co-operative Energy customer
- The winner will receive a £100 Love 2 Shop voucher.
- The promoter is: Cooperative Energy Part of Midcounties Co-operative Ltd (company no. 6993470) whose registered office is at Co-operative Energy, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick CV34 6DA.
- Employees of Co-operative Energy and Midcounties Cooperative or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. Only one entry per customer.
- Closing date for entry will be Wednesday 6 April 2016, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be voted by our Warwick call centre staff.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be given.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Co-operative Energy, Energy House, Athena Drive, Leamington Spa, CV34 6NG
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.