As a co-operative, we are an ethical business with our values at the heart of what we do. This is why we are genuinely passionate about creating a sustainable world, and we want to help make a difference to climate change.
This is why our Green Pioneer tariff features 100% green electricity, with a portion of the profits made from this tariff donated to Our Green Community Grant and the Travel Foundation, to benefit communities near and far.
We’ve also already ceased energy generated from coal fired power stations, and it’s our ambition to obtain 75% of our energy from renewable sources in the next two years.
We also regularly offer you energy saving advice so you can save energy in your home and make you bills smaller, too.
So, for your chance to win a £50 Midcounties Co-operative voucher, all you have to do is answer the following question:
We’ve set ourselves the target of obtaining a percentage of our energy from renewable sources in the next three years. What is this target?
To enter, simply email your name, address and account number along with your answer of A, B or C to Competitions@cooperativeenergy.coop to be in with the chance of winning a £50 Midcounties
Terms & Conditions
- Must be a Co-operative Energy customer
- Must submit an email to Competitions@cooperativeenergy.coop containing an answer of either A) 75%, B) 55% or C) 45% by 31/03/2017.
- The winner will receive a £50 Midcounties Co-operative voucher, which is redeemable at all participating societies. It can be used in full or part payment for goods and services offered at your local Co-operative Food Store as well as Co-operative Travel holidays excluding travel money, Co-operative Energy, Co-operative Childcare, Co-operative Funeralcare and in branches of Co-operative Healthcare excluding Healthcare online and online doctor where applicable. Check with societies prior to redeeming.
- The promoter is: Co-operative Energy Part of Midcounties Cooperative Ltd (company no. 6993470) whose registered office is at Co-operative Energy, Co-operative House, Warwick Technology Park, Warwick CV34 6DA.
- Employees of Cooperative Energy and Midcounties Cooperative or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition are permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee to enter this competition. Customers may submit more than one entry.
- Closing date for entry will be 31/03/2017, after this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No alternative to the prize will be offered.
- The winner will be chosen by 17/04/2017.
- The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize will be given.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Co-operative Energy, Energy House, Athena Drive, Leamington Spa, CV34 6NG
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.